Sunday, May 24, 2015



Hello and welcome to my blog.  First of all I would like to thank Matt Reily for building our new website.  Matt did a great job and all of us at Capone's are very happy with the new website.  Secondly, I want to apologize for the delay in getting the blog started.  The delay is my fault and mine alone. 

It is my intention to make this blog fun and informative for everyone.  I will be posting funny happenings from the barber shop, product reviews, as well as talking about haircuts, fashion, and where to get great meals in the Houston area.  If any of you would like to see something here, please let me know and I will try my best to make it happen. 

Lastly I want to thank our wonderful customers for making Capone's Barber Shop a success. 
Without our customers, we would be nothing but a room full of chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment