Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Houston A-List Award


We were informed yesterday by Houston A-List, that Capone's Barber Shop was voted the best Barber Shop in Houston.  We are all very honored by this and I want to thank all of our customers and supporters who made this happen.  Everyone at the shop greatly appreciates the loyalty of our customers and I assure you we will continue to work just as hard to ensure we earn that loyalty. 

I also want to thank four people in particular:  Chris McGruder, Marchell Jones, Luis Villegas III, and Bill Forte.  These are the people who make Capone's what it is.  It has been almost three years since I bought the shop, and I only agreed to do so when Chris and Marchell agreed to stay on and help me revive the shop.  And help they did.  They have worked tirelessly, skipping vacations, doing whatever it took to make the shop a success.  Marchell even cut hair while standing on crutches both before and after having ankle surgery.  Mr. Bill and Luis came in a little while later, but they too have made major contributions to making the shop a success.

It has been my honor and privilege to work with these four men over the past three years, and it is my sincere hope that we have many more years together. 

Thanks again from all of us at Capone's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment